- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2008 Single Cask 008/2008 The Ceres Inn
|Title||Daftmill 2008 Single Cask 008/2008 The Ceres Inn|
|Age||12 Years Old|
|Number of Bottles||229|
Nose: an immediate summery sweetness that incorporates baked apples, custard, sultanas and flower honeys. Some more assertive cask sweetness at the fore, which opens up with time towards sultanas, sauternes and menthol sweets. Water brings brighter fruit notes of yellow plum, white flowers, mango syrup and some rich tones of olive oil and fresh bread.
Palate: rich and sweet with many natural herbal extracts. Soft grassy tones, olive oil cake, brioche, flower honey and golden sultanas. A thicker and more wood-forwards expression but one which shows layered depth and complexity. Water reveals a beautifully balanced profile that matches cask sweetness with many flower pollens, sultanas, ripe orchard fruits and some greener and grassier tones.
Finish: medium, grassy, richly bready and once again on sultana notes with some chamomile, olive oil and dried flowers.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF