- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2008 Single Cask 020/2008 (Kensington Wine Market)
|Title||Daftmill 2008 Single Cask 020/2008 (Kensington Wine Market)|
|Age||13 Years Old|
|Number of Bottles|
Tasting notes from Andrew at Kensington Wine Market.
Nose: juicy malt, granola and soft fruits butt up against firm toasted oak. Let it breathe and the nose blooms with floral and fruity tones. Rose petals and spring flowers covered in dew. Honeydew and cantaloupe melons, dried apricot and bitter orange. Earthy dunnage notes and porcini mushrooms. Cherry Nibbs and cherry cola round things out.
Palate: once again the malt, oak and fruits are at the fore. More granola, malted barley and sweet toasted oak, and a faint touch of lovely funk. On the decadent side of things: honeycomb, almond paste and vanilla bean. The mouthfeel is viscous, spicy, and coating, verging on waxy. More melons, apricot, and citrus fruits: fresh squeeze lemon and lime zest. The cherry tones are still there, more Certs than cola, though the Nibbs are still present. Cinnamon hearts and candied ginger.
Finish: fresh, fruity and toasty, the finish is long, fresh, and coating. Decadent spices at the very end.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF