- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2008 Single Cask 067/2008 ( Berry Bros & Rudd)
|Title||Daftmill 2008 Single Cask 067/2008 (Berry Bros & Rudd)|
|Age||12 Years Old|
|Number of Bottles||223|
Nose: brings to mind various fruit eau de vies with these clear notes of mirabelle and marc de gewurtz. Peppery, grassy, floral and full of toasty, sweet cereals. A complex and impressively intricate nose with great structure. Water brings pollens, geraniums, soda bread and cigarette papers. There’s also an impression of very gentle rum-like fruit esters. A highly detailed profile.
Palate: elegantly sweet with clear notes of green and white fruits, light acidity with soft peppery notes, grassy richness and a sweetness that becomes increasingly biscuity and rich. Highly satisfying and retaining great complexity. Water enhances the green fruit notes. It becomes very crisp and shows more of these fruity esters, more grasses, soft lemony notes and rich cereal tones.
Finish: medium in length but surprisingly bready and rich. Lots of starches, beers, cereals, malt syrup and even some warming spices. Keeps evolving in an intricate and entertaining fashion.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF