- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
|Title||Daftmill 2009 Single Cask (Germany)|
|Age||12 Years Old|
|Cask Type||Oloroso Butt|
|Number of Bottles||627|
Nose: an upfront display of jammy fruits, plum eau de vie, flower nectar and golden syrup. Beyond that there are also some cherry cough syrups, candied hazelnuts and hints of sweet cream sherry. With water it becomes much softer, taking on notes of herbal and mixed fruit teas, jasmine flowers and soft hessian notes.
Palate: rather powerful initially, prickling with wood spices, dates, bitter chocolate, espresso and Irish coffee. There are still many impressions of fruit eau de vies which keeps the palate fresh, fruity and vibrant. With water it retains this elegant, fruity sweetness but takes on some richer tones of dried figs, dark rye breads, heather beers and dark chocolate.
Finish: long and chewy. Many impressions of leather, cocoa, hessian and rich, damp tobaccos.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF