- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2009 Single Cask 028/2009(LMDW)
|Title||Daftmill 2009 Single Cask 028/2009(La Maison du Whisky)|
|Age||11 Years Old|
|Number of Bottles||649|
Feel free to check out Serge’s review on www.whiskyfun.com. Alternatively, see below.
Nose: a rather organic and rugged sherry style, dry earthiness with natural rubber, treacle, salted almonds and cocoa powder. Also softer leafy tones and old leather. Quite detailed and intricate in style. Water brings a richer and more emphatic earthiness along with deep tobacco notes, date molasses and a little couch medicine.
Palate: bigger and more powerful than the nose suggests. Notes of clove, dark chocolate with sea salt, hardwood resins, camphor and sultana stewed in Armagnac. In time, it becomes increasingly thick and resinous, showing great development. With water it is finely focused on leaf mulch, tobacco, cocoa and damp, thick earthiness.
Finish: long, wonderfully mentholic, syrupy dark fruit sweetness and some robustly spicy notes of black pepper and clove.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF