- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (The United Kingdom)
|Title||Daftmill 2009 Single Cask (United Kingdom)|
|Age||12 Years Old|
|Cask Type||Bourbon barrel|
|Number of Bottles||224|
Nose: a green and super fresh profile, focused more than usual on cut grass, wildflowers, warm greenhouses and things like pollens, bread dough and undergrowth. A superbly natural and evocative profile. Water brings more cereals, white pepper, breads and notes of crushed oatcake and pressed flowers.
Palate: once again a firmer and leaner profile that remains fresh with lots of orchard and green fruits, pollen-heavy flowers in bloom, grassy olive oil and notes of slightly tannic fruit teas. Feels tautly structured in the mouth and wonderfully crisp and poised. With water there are sweeter cereal notes such as flapjack with dried apricot and barley water.
Finish: long, crisp and richly bready, with various beer notes, hops and white flowers in the aftertaste.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF