- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (The United Kingdom)
|Title||Daftmill 2009 Single Cask (United Kingdom)|
|Age||12 Years Old|
|Cask Type||Oloroso Sherry|
|Number of Bottles||700|
Nose: lots of deep and rich layers of leaf mulch, cellar earth, robust tobacco and cedar wood notes. unlit cigars, sultana and pine resin. An older style of sherry in many ways, one that shows immense richness and depth. Water enhances these deep earthy notes and brings out many more herbal qualities.
Palate: a little more peppery and spicy than the nose suggested, but still displaying some wonderful qualities of leather, tobaccos, damp earth, stewed dark fruits and even things like ruby ales and black olive bread. With water it becomes unexpectedly sweeter with caramelised muscovado sugars, lemon cough drops and dark fruit cordials.
Finish: long and full of dark coffee and chocolate notes. Sweet dark beers, spiced breads and raisins.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF