- 2006 Summer Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (UK)
- 2006 Winter Release (Export)
- 2006 Summer Release (USA)
- 2006 Single Cask (Luvians)
- 2006 Single Cask (RMW)
- 2006 Single Cask (Europe)
- 2006 Single Cask (Taiwan)
- 2006 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2006 Single Cask 043/2006 (Ralfy X The Good Spirits Co.)
- 2006 Single Cask 035/2006 (The W Club)
- 2006 Single Cask 021/2006 (UK)
- 2006 15 Year Old Cask Strength
- 2009 Single Cask 029/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask (Berry Bros & Rudd)
- 2009 Single Cask 028/2009 (La Maison du Whisky)
- 2009 Summer Release (UK)
- 2009 Summer Release (Europe)
- 2009 Summer Release (Asia)
- 2009 Single Cask 046/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 038/2009 (UK)
- 2009 Single Cask 031/2009 (Luvians @ The Fife Whisky Festival)
- 2009 Single Cask 024/2009 (Germany)
- 2009 Single Cask 040/2009 (Charles Hofer SA, Switzerland)
- 2009 Single Cask 025/2009 (Master of Malt)
Daftmill 2010 Summer Release
|Title||Daftmill 2010 Summer Release|
|Age||11 Years Old|
|Cask Type||Bourbon Barrel|
|Number of Bottles||6250|
Nose: a vibrant and playfully fruity profile, one that immediately brings to mind lime cordial, cheesecake, new leather, limoncello and sweet youthful dessert wines. This one really does feel ‘summery’ with notes of yellow flowers, nectars and pollens.
Palate: the sweetness is more restrained by bigger and more assertive cereal tones. Malt extract, freshly crushed grist, soda bread spread with honey and butter, and then some muddled green herbs. This herbal quality takes on a nicely bitter edge with time and there are further toasty cereal notes.
Finish: the cereal richness in this one lingers for a good length of time, with additional notes of bitter lemon pith, bread dough and dried flowers. Veers cleverly between punchy and playful.
Daftmill Whisky, when available, can be purchased via our distributor Berry Bros. & Rudd and most good whisky shops.
CONTACT THE DISTILLERY
Please note that this is a working farm, we are not generally open to receive visitors and we have no visitor facilities.
Daftmill Distillery, by Cupar, Fife KY15 5RF